“I DIDN’T KNOW”
Unfortunately, That Excuse Doesn’t Replenish Your Bank Account,
Resolve A Data Breach Or Erase Any Fines And Lawsuits.
Sign Up for Our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”
And Always Stay One Step Ahead of Hackers and Cyber-Attacks!
- That day a hacker steals critical data that renders your office useless…
- That day when your bank account or credit card is compromised…
- Or that day when your customers’ private lives are uprooted.
Cyber criminals and hackers are constantly inventing NEW ways to infiltrate your company, steal your assets and disrupt your life. The ONLY way to STOP THEM…
You Must Constantly Educate Yourself On How to Protect What’s Yours!
Now — for a limited time — we have the PERFECT way to help reduce your risk and keep you safe! Simply sign up to receive our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”.
We’ll send these byte-sized (IT pun, sorry), quick-read tips to your email inbox. Every tip is packed with a UNIQUE and UP-TO-DATE real-world solution that keeps you one step ahead of the bad guys. And because so few people know about these security secrets, every week you’ll learn something new!
Protect Your Bank Account and Important Data
With Cyber Security Secrets Like These
- Tip # 5: If hit with RANSOMWARE that says: “Pay $2,000 or we will delete your files” — DON’T PAY! Do THIS instead to sidestep their evil ways.
- Tip # 19: Do you accept credit cards online? If you answered “Yes”, but you neglect this KEY STEP, you may get FINES, FEES and even SUED!
- Tip # 28: Why make a hacker’s job EASIER? Do THIS to your usernames — It’s like a wall of steel.
- Tip # 15: How you swipe your debit card determines if you are at SERIOUS RISK for theft or completely safe. Protect your accounts with this simple, speedy tip.
- Tip # 18: Far too many businesses have firewalls that are USELESS! Yours might be too unless you take the time to do THIS frequently.
- Tip # 47: Have a remote login when working on the road? YOU may unknowingly be inviting a VIRUS into your office, unless you take this action.
- Tip # 10: If you don’t take THIS RARE but IMPORTANT step when you get a brand new PC, it could spell the DEATH of that PC (and your files) in a matter of months!
- Tip # 8: Every day people TRY to get on Facebook or Twitter and get more than friend updates — They get dangerous viruses and malware instead! This 6-second action ELIMINATES this common risk.
- Tip # 29: What’s worse than getting your laptop stolen? Giving that thief access to ALL of your files. Well, take this simple step to breathe easy about your files.
- Tip # 12: Over 7 MILLION Dropbox accounts have been HACKED! Use these rarely used precautions before jumping on ANY file-sharing applications (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
And while we cannot ever guarantee you won’t be breached, the security secrets you get WILL significantly reduce your risk. Sign Up Today!
What Our Clients Say
ISC’s Security Risk Assessment helped our Practice meet our HIPPA Compliance and Meaningful Use requirements and the Advanced Security Assessment and Network Security solutions provide ongoing protection for our Network and Patient Data.
ISC’s IT Consulting, Sourcing and Managed Support Services provides a Total Solution for all our IT needs. They met with us to understand our business, budget and IT requirements. They implemented the solution and their Managed IT Services provide ongoing protection for our supply chain. This allows us to focus on growing our business and serving our customers’ needs. We have peace of mind that our IT is supported and our customer data is protected.
It wasn't until someone called to see if we had an IT service provider that I realized I have used the services of ISC for over 20 years and have relied on their expertise. In a previous job, ISC managed our SQL server and POS system for 30+ stores in 5 states plus our office network. In my present job, they have been there when we expanded from a 3-person office to over a dozen employees across 4 states. We are able to collaborate using Microsoft Office 365 and a virtual private network. The staff is experienced, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
As a mid-size manufacturer of custom woodwork our operations are large enough to be complex but too small to justify an internal IT staff. ISC has been an ideal fit for us. Capable, responsive, cost-efficient, and they share our customer-centric values. ISC allows us to focus on what we do best with the peace of mind knowing our IT infrastructure is in good hands.
I am pleased to strongly recommend the team at ISC Kentucky. For years we attempted to support our IT hardware and software installation/upgrade needs internally with limited success. The ISC team effectively assessed our current state, established and executed an improvement plan that covered immediate needs AND projected risks, and have consistently supported our ongoing needs…largely via remote access…in a timely and efficient manner. Partnering with ISC has been clearly one of the best decisions we’ve made for our business…so we can focus on the business.
I could not be more satisfied with ISC Kentucky. They were vital in advising, implementing, and supporting my family medicine practice network. Every time I have needed network support their service was prompt and courteous. I feel that I am a valued customer and they have my best interests in mind.
We have been using ISC Kentucky for almost 2 years. We were in the market looking for an IT company to take care of our needs as a skilled nursing home. One of our board members uses ISC and gave us James Naive as a contact for them. We have been more than satisfied with their work and their knowledge of what we needed and when we needed it. They came in and looked around our building assessed what we had and developed a plan for us to follow to get where we needed to be. I rest much more comfortably knowing that our IT solutions are in their hands. I would highly recommend ISC Kentucky to anyone looking to solve their IT problems. ISC have professional and knowledgeable staff that have handled any situation that we have had in the last 2 years.
As a company we brought in ISC to handle the equipment at our office and 16 locations. They have provided excellent customer service on all levels. They are quick to respond and to resolve any issues. Their office and service staff is efficient, knowledgeable and professional. ISC staff will be instrumental in our planning for the next year. They have been a real asset to our company. We appreciate the relationship and service they have provided.
I have always been completely satisfied with the IT service and support I have received from ISC Kentucky. I have not had to worry about our IT needs since 2008 when we decided to use your services Thanks for all that you do for Rueff and Associates!